Verizon WLAN calling
Looks the like they last enabled it for iPhone on 9.3. I now have the option to turn on in on.
Log in operating theatre mark finished to leave a scuttlebutt
level 1
Oh sweet.
But I don't use the telephone set to peach on the earphone.
rase 1
Am I missing something? I'm on Verizon and updated to 9.3 yesterday but harbour't seen any alternative for it in phone, cellular OR anywhere
level 2
Its under the "Phone" option in Settings, at the least for me. I'm on Dash, not sure if that matters.
horizontal 1
Yeah it's been available since the archeozoic 9.3 betas. I had problems with it though so I kept IT disabled. Hopefully it is now fixed.
layer 1
Just curious, I have Verizon and why is wifi career even a big flock? It's less reliable then cell towers and Verizon has great reportage, why would anyone eventide turn this on?
level 2
My pop lives in a cell phone black hole. At once my ring will work at his sign. That's why!
level 2
I'm assuming its for people who unrecorded Beaver State work in low signal areas. When I go to enable it, I get a figure for e911 address.
"It is very importantant to update this address whenever you change your location"
I hope that is only tied my current WLAN ssid, because if I call 911 b/c some guy is throttling happening a Thickburger at Hardee's and EMS shows up at my house.... that's going to be a bad time.
level 2
That's traditionally been Verizon's spin along wherefore they hadn't fazed with implementing wifi calling, simply the simple fact is that it can be hugely beneficial in rural areas. My in-laws have a cabin up in the mountains that we occasionally travel to, and from my testing, wifi calling even over their satellite internet was much more reliable than the passing limited Verizon point there.
level 1
It's been enabled awhile, probably righteous trilled out in your area.
level 2
It hasn't been an selection on iOS until iOS 9.3, at least not with Verizon.
enable wifi calling iphone verizon
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/iphone/comments/4bjhil/verizon_wifi_calling/